Flagyl is an antimicrobial medication used during various infectious diseases of the skin, joints, and abdominal cavity organs. Its difference from the classical antibiotics is an activity as to parasitic agents that are not vulnerable to the common antibiotics with the broad action. That is why, before buying Flagyl online, take the blood test and specify an infection agent.
Flagyl is a trade name of Metronidazole ingredient that has a broad influence on the anaerobic organisms. The medication shows good results in the treatment of the sexually-transmitted diseases including trichomoniasis.
The mechanism of the Flagyl action consists in the inhibition of the morbific organism development by means of the destruction of their DNA. The antibiotic acts only on the cells of the pathogenic flora, and does not touch the useful flora in the body.
Flagyl is indicated for the treatment of:
- Infections caused by various anaerobes, including abscesses of the ovaries and fallopian tubes, pneumonia, brain abscess, meningitis, and others.
Flagyl Uses & Dosage
A disease pattern determines a scheme of the treatment, and that is why before buying Flagyl online, it is important to know a type of an agent that has caused an infectious disease.
- Trichomoniasis: 1 Flagyl pill 250 mg 2 times per day within 10 days
- Amebiasis: 1 Flagyl pill 250 mg 3 times per day within 10 days
- Anaerobe infections: 1 Flagyl pill 500 mg 3 times per day.
Flagyl is prescribed children regardless of an age. The pills are taken before meals with clear water.\
- Metronidazole is excreted with the breast milk, and that is why the breast-feeding is stopped during the treatment.
- The use of Flagyl is not recommended during pregnancy because it may penetrate through the placental barrier.
- Avoid the alcohol consumption during the treatment with Flagyl.
Subscribe to our free newsletter