To buy Keflex for the infection treatment, a prescription is not required, and you do not have to wait till a disease become acute. Today the use of an antibiotic is the only way to quickly neutralize the action of bacteria. Therefore, if you need a safe and effective medication, you can order Keflex online saving precious time.
Keflex is an antimicrobial medication with the bactericidal mechanism of the action. It kills the bacteria cells that cause a development of an infectious process in the airway tracts, kidneys, GIT organs, and skin.
Keflex has Cephalexin ingredient which has a broad action. It has a good tolerance and a high pharmacological safety.
Keflex Uses, Side Effects, Interactions
Keflex may be taken by both adults, and children over 3. A period of the activity of every therapeutic dose is short, and that is why, the pills should be taken every 6 hours.
- A standard therapeutic dose for adult patients at the age of over 12: 1 Keflex pill 250 mg 4 times per day. Severe diseases: 500 mg 4 times per day.
- Children at the age of 3 to 12 are prescribed a dose according to the body mass: 25-50 mg per 1 kg body mass. The obtained daily dose is divided into 4 times and taken every 6 hours.
The treatment should last for less than 7 days. The use of Keflex usually takes 2-3 weeks depending on a severity and a site of an infectious process.
- The use during pregnancy and lactation is only in a case of an extreme necessity.
- Patients with intensive dysfunctions of kidneys should take the drug with a high caution.
- If a patient has had an allergy to penicillin agents, there is a risk of the identical reaction to Keflex. Therefore, the medication should be taken in a minimal dose in the first 2-3 days.
Subscribe to our free newsletter